Wednesday, April 3, 2013

how to respond to "buy me a drink" (curious? you should be)

Hey you

Have you ever been talking to a girl and she RANDOMLY
insults you? You know that feeling you get when you realize
that she is actually rejecting you RIGHT HERE and
RIGHT NOW? Your stomach jumps into your throat, doesn't it?

Or when you walk up to a chick and she puts you on the
spot by demanding you to do stuff for her?

"Buy me a drink..."
"Wait here while I go to the bathroom..."

I do. And I remember when I didn't know how to respond
in a way that would actually make her CHASE me instead
of reject me. It was like everything was riding on whether
or not she smiled when I said 'Hi' or if she made that
who-the-hell-are-you face when I said 'Hi'.

I want you to know what I learned to say that gave
me the power to turn any response from her into a smile.
It really made it all *click* for me.

http://thetaoofbadass.com/go.php?offer=1ovley&pid=2

She'll be awe-struck when you respond to her secret
'test' with the things I say which I've tested, and
are proven to work on woman after woman after woman...

You might have already heard about my friend Joshua Pellicer.
There's a reason why he's being chased around by every
major news media in the country. There's a reason why
Sirius XM radio offered him a show where he taught the
secrets of how to meet and attract women. There's a reason why
most of my professional dating coach friends go to HIM for
advice with women when they hit road-blocks...

He's this community's best-kept-secret. No doubt about it.

And he's opened up a great free video series teaching one
of my biggest "Ah-ha! moments" of all time. You'll know
how to see the 3 secret tests that women are giving you. And he'll
teach you the right things to say back to pass those tests.

http://thetaoofbadass.com/go.php?offer=1ovley&pid=2

If you want to get to a mastery level of interacting with
hot women, if you want to keep the attraction going once
you've got your foot in the door, then just trust me
- check out what Joshua's going to tell you about it:

http://thetaoofbadass.com/go.php?offer=1ovley&pid=2

Bottom line: don't miss this, because the opportunity to learn this
level of skill comes along VERY RARELY.

Cheers,

Drew Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment